Thursday, April 24, 2014

Comments

Calling the show stupid isn't very helpful. And I don't agree with you.And it's not like they're ebaumsworld stripping out copyright notices and watermarks from the content. They're highlighting posts and other content they found interesting. And giving credit to the creators, from what I've seen. I would tend to think most people would like to have their content or input highlighted and talked about. Why else would they share it? And if they don't like it, I'm sure they can speak up for themselves.I also enjoy the idea of a show covering some of the most popular things on reddit for the past week. Just like I enjoy watching The Daily Show, or The Soup. It's nice to see other people talking about things I had seen or was interested too.I've seen and read almost all the source material for most TWiT shows, by the time they've taped them. I don't see how this is really any different.Plus, I really enjoy seeing Sarah and Chad doing a show together. I think they're working together quite well.


Calling the show stupid isn't very helpful. And I don't agree with you.


And it's not like they're ebaumsworld stripping out copyright notices and watermarks from the content. They're highlighting posts and other content they found interesting. And giving credit to the creators, from what I've seen. I would tend to think most people would like to have their content or input highlighted and talked about. Why else would they share it? And if they don't like it, I'm sure they can speak up for themselves.


I also enjoy the idea of a show covering some of the most popular things on reddit for the past week. Just like I enjoy watching The Daily Show, or The Soup. It's nice to see other people talking about things I had seen or was interested too.


I've seen and read almost all the source material for most TWiT shows, by the time they've taped them. I don't see how this is really any different.


Plus, I really enjoy seeing Sarah and Chad doing a show together. I think they're working together quite well.







April 24, 2014 at 09:36PM

via reddit http://bit.ly/1jYnygV

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I've just installed iStripper, so I can watch the hottest virtual strippers on my taskbar.